Thursday, February 3, 2011

Treasury Postings and First Blog Drawing Give Away Notice

It's been a while, I know.  I needed to spend some time with my 98 year young grandma that is waning. 

I am so honored at the number of Treasuries fellow Etsians post and have tried ways of posting them for all to see.  Now I'll try to keep up with them and post them here.  I may wait until the evening and post all but for right now I'll post them as I get them....  We'll see which works best. 

Also in the works is featuring my first drawing give away!  The end of February marks the first wedding cake topper advertised and sold!  A lot of changes have happened over the last year and I'm excited to share!  So, stay tuned for I will launch the start of the give away next week!  I haven't decided if I will choose a set, have it be winner's choice or if I'll give a gift certificate toward any purchase at countrysquirrelsrus.etsy.com.  Details coming soon!

Now, on to Treasury Postings!  #1 Treasury website: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d4b3f8661626d9134f052d3/fresh-cut-grass?index=1
If you see something you like below and would like to go this Etsy Treasury, click the above link or the title of the blog below, 'fresh cut grass', post comments and share when you get a moment so this Treasury will have a better chance of being on the homepage at etsy.com!

'fresh cut grass' by jennui


<><><> 
Five Ruffles Pillow...

$64.00
Tea cosy Tatami in ...

$36.00
Bee Hive Original W...

$65.00
Vintage 1950's ...

$32.00
Irish Spring 18 mon...

$32.00
Custom Made Monocle...

$85.00
Child's Folding...

$32.00
Little Leprechaun F...

$26.00
Vintage 1950s 1960s...

$55.00
Child's Green W...

$28.00
Kelly Green Handbag...

$48.00
Two Strand Kelly Li...

$28.00
25 Green Polka Dot ...

$5.00
Green Linen Tea Tow...

$16.00
Rare Green Descowar...

$45.00

Treasury tool is sponsored by Lazzia.com.

#2 Treasury website:   http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d4abb8e9a646d913d1bfa20/vory-dddddddddddddddd
If you see something you like below and would like to go this Etsy Treasury, click the above link or the title of the blog below,  'İvory DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD', post comments and share when you get a moment so this Treasury will have a better chance of being on the homepage at etsy.com!


'İvory DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD' by muratyusuf

Enjoy
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 
Lucie. Swarovski Pe...

$36.00
Art Deco Goddess -V...

$29.99
Ivory Bridal Hair C...

$35.00
Cream Crochet Weddi...

$75.00
Large Nuzzling Love...

$75.00
Bridal Set of Two I...

$35.00
Custom Order for Mo...

$46.75
Iris - rhinestone b...

$40.00
Ivory 3 Wedding Flo...

$75.00
Hand Made, Knitting...

$28.00
Mixture of Silk And...

$34.90
Hand Knitted Ivory ...

$64.00
Owl Mask, Paper Eco...

$28.50
His and Hers - Vint...

$12.50
Jewel Rhinestone He...

$46.00
 Treasury tool is sponsored by Lazzia.com.
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
Country Squirrels-R-US

No comments:

Post a Comment