Hi all!
The next time you are out and about, stop and pick up the March/April 2011 edition of the Southern Lady Magazine and take a peak at pages 25, 26 and 27! My cake topper sculptures are full-page news! Having my art published in such a great magazine is an honor! Words cannot express how special this is to me.
(...Just don't go to the store I went to ......... I bought them all! One for framing, one for keeping and a few for.... )
Stay tuned for more information about Country Squirrels-R-US and the soon to be blog drawing give away!
Have a wonderful day!
Country Squirrels-R-US
The next time you are out and about, stop and pick up the March/April 2011 edition of the Southern Lady Magazine and take a peak at pages 25, 26 and 27! My cake topper sculptures are full-page news! Having my art published in such a great magazine is an honor! Words cannot express how special this is to me.
(...Just don't go to the store I went to ......... I bought them all! One for framing, one for keeping and a few for.... )
Stay tuned for more information about Country Squirrels-R-US and the soon to be blog drawing give away!
Have a wonderful day!
Country Squirrels-R-US
No comments:
Post a Comment