Here in my studio with a snow white purring stole that has wrapped herself snuggly around my shoulders (her name is Sammy), it's around 9 a.m. .... in Florida.... and 27 degrees.... If you just said "No Way! In Florida and 9 in the morning?" Well, you would have said the same thing I said. .... Yep... welcome to Florida! In the 40's today - - but wait....it'll be in the 70's by Friday, they say, so don't put away those short sleeves yet! "Yet?" you may ask? In this part of the world you don't need to put those short sleeves away at any time of year but there are times you'll need some long johns....like today, perhaps?
I'm in love!
I'm in love with stamping! I've worked mostly in clay for the last year or so but enjoy so many other styles of art. I made an owl ornament recently in clay and then painted it with acrylics in a watercolor style.....Love it! Yes, I'm in love and will be stamping and painting my way to more listings in my Etsy shop! This technique does not include much sculpting ---- yet---- but it does involve my love of clay and painting so watch out world! Here's a photograph of my Love Owls - birds of a feather....
More stamping and painting please!! Keep an eye out here and at my Etsy shop - CountrySquirrelsRUS.etsy.com for lots of new postings of sculptures, ornaments, and others as the world is my canvas!
Thanks for stopping by...I now must leave my warm stole behind and go outside for a very late start to morning chores....
Have a wonderful day!
Country Squirrels-R-US

No comments:
Post a Comment